sábado, 1 de maio de 2010

2007 Green Day, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Creed, Cássia Eller, Guns N Roses, Nickelback, Blink 182, Louis Armstrong...

- Holiday;
- Wake me up, when september ends;
- Basket case;
- Last of the american girls;
- Time of your life;
- Come Around;

- It's my life;
- Always;
- I'll be there for you;

- Armageddon;

- Six fit from the Edge;
- Lullaby;
- Torning;
- Sunday Morning;
- My sacrifice;
- With arms were open;
- What if;

- Palavras ao vento;
- Segundo sol;
- Dois sois;
- Por enquanto;
- Malandragem;

- November rain;
- Sweet child o'mine;
- Patience;
- Dont cry;

- All the ride reasons;
- Rockstar;
- Far Away;
- Someday;
- Savin me;
- Photograph;
- Hero;
- How you remind me;

- All the small things;
- I miss you;
- What's my age again;

- What a wonderfull world.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário